Nicole Sticka,RN, Jackie Angle, Office Admin, Samantha Whitney, RN, CLC
2nd Annual Community Baby Shower
May 11th, 2019
JoEllen Hockley, RN, Flu Bug,
Nicole Sticka, RN
2019 Immunization Conference
May 20th-22nd, 2019, Casper, Wyoming
County Nurse Manager meeting, May 8th-9th
AADE Conference May 9th-10th
Breastfeeding Workshop May 30th-31st
Nicole Drescher, RN JoEllen Hockley, RN
Senior Day in Lusk, Wyoming: June 4th
Dutch Alexander, PHRC
Community Reception Center training, Cheyenne, Wyoming: June 11th & 12th
Diabetes Support group meeting, Wheatland Library: June 5th
Administrative Assistant meeting, Gillette, Wyoming: June 10th-11th
CLC training in Milwaukee, WI: June 17th-21st
Wyoming Joint Symposium Cheyenne, Wy: June 25th-27th
Town Hall meeting on anhydrous ammonia, WHS auditorium: June 6th
Breastfeeding education, Banner Hospital childbirth class, Wheatland: June 18th
American Red Cross Psychological First Aid: Helping Others in Times of Stress
Wednesday, July 24th, at the Wheatland Fire Training Center
Open Immunization Walk-In Clinic days! July 31st and August 7th!
Diabetes Support Group 8/7 @ PC Library from 5:30-7pm
Adult flu shots start on September 18th. Child flu immunizations will start in October.
Prepared, Not Scared National Preparedness Month:
Sexual Health Education Conference in Casper
Promoting A Healthier Wyoming Conference in Laramie
STD/Sexual Health Education @ Wyoming Cowboy Challenge in Guernsey
Oktoberfest in Wheatland on 9/26! We will be outside our office from 5-7pm giving flu shots to adults, giving away bubbles to kids, and a couple of raffle prizes!
JoEllen Samantha Jackie Nicole D. Nicole S.
Flu clinics in Platte County:
Adult Health Fair in Wheatland @ PCMH on 10/4 from 6:30am-1pm
- 9/26/19, Wheatland Oktoberfest: 5pm-7pm @ PCPH, adults only
- 9/30/19, Wheatland Senior Annex: 8am-10am, adults only
- 9/30/19, Guernsey Town Hall: 12pm-1pm, adults only
- 10/1/19, Platte County Courthouse/Sherriff’s Department: 9am-10:30am, adults only
- 10/2/19, PCSD Administrative Office: 7am-8:30am, PCSD staff and their children only
- 10/2/19, Chugwater school: 11am-11:30am, staff only, AND Chugwater Senior Center: 11:45am-12:30pm, adults only
- 10/2/19, Country Club Living: 1pm-2pm, staff and residents only
- 10/3/19, Guernsey Senior Center: 7am-10:30am, adults only, AND PCSD #2 in Guernsey: 11am-12:30pm, staff only
- 10/4/19, Platte County Adult Health Fair: 6:30am-1pm, @ PCMH, adults only
- 10/9/19, PCSD #1: 8am-3:30pm, traveling to West, Middle School, and High School, staff and students with signed releases
- 10/10/19, Platte Valley Bank Ambassadors Flu Clinic: 8:30am-10am, staff and ambassador members only
Dutch Nicole D JoEllen Jackie
Family Flu Clinic @ public health on 10/19 from 9am-1pm
The first time we have ran out of influenza vaccine for adults in such a short time!
We gave 1100 Influenza Shots in 8 weeks!
University of Wyoming, Arizona Bowl
Supporting the Cowboys!
Friends of Public Health
Volunteer Honor Luncheon
Radon Awareness Month
We have been so busy with this pandemic:
August 2020 to December 2020
Nothing but COVID
Nicole D. & Nicole S.
Curative testing at drive-ups on a cold day
COVID-19 Vaccines Start with the bravery of the County Nurse Manager
NICOLE DRESCHER, RN
COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic for age groups 70 and over where we vaccinated 280 happy people.
Mass COVID vaccination clinic at the Fire Training Center
Help provided from volunteers and our Wheatland Fire Department
Banner Medical EMTs helping us out at our Mass COVID vaccination clinic
From Left to Right: Terry Stevenson (Platte County Emergency Manager), Sara Zappa (Public Health Response Coordinator), Nicole Drescher, RN (Public Health Immunization Coordinator), Senator John Barasso, Brittany Lewis, RN (Public Health Chronic and Communicable Disease Program Coordinator), Kerry Jackson, RN (retired public health and school nurse), Nicole Sticka, RN (Platte County Nurse Manager), Jackie Angle (Public Health Office Administrator), Amanda Hopsecker (Public Health Contact Tracer)
Mass COVID Vaccine Clinic at the Wheatland Fire Training Center